PinUltimate™ Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel hitch pin built for class III, IV, & V draw bars.
The quick-release hitch pin
PinUltimate is different! It’s a quick-release hitch pin. It makes securing your hitch a breeze. Made of Titanium and coated with Cerakote®, PinUltimate will never rust and will always operate smoothly.
- “Never Rust” titanium Construction
- Exclusive ConnecTrick™ Quick-Release System
- “Snap-To-It” Clipless Connector Cap
- Fully-Machined, Ergonomic “Power Red” Handle
- “Be Nimble” Cylinder Lock With Bidirectional Key
- Treated With Cerakote®
Full Lifetime Warranty
3 Year Warranty.
Contact us for international shipping information at
+1 888-213-1492 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- QUICK CHANGE Key is Removable in the Unlocked Position
- PUSH BUTTON RELEASE
- UNIVERSAL FIT
- AVAILABLE IN 6AI4V TITANIUM (Ti), AND 17-4 STAINLESS (SS)
- AIRCRAFT GRADE BILLET ALUMINUM Ergonomic Handle
- BUILT TO WITHSTAND Any Weather & Environment
- CORROSION PROOF TITANIUM (Ti) MODELS AVAILABLE
- ANTI-THEFT 6AI4V TITANIUM BALLS For Maximum Corrosion Resistance
- BUILT-IN LOCK
- SEALED KEY SLOT Ensuring Key Access in the Harshest Environments
- LIFETIME WARRANTY For Ti Models / 3-YEAR WARRANTY For SS models
USE & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Rinse away debris regularly.
Lubricate key slot, button and balls with WD 40 or similar lubricant
A TRUE WARRANTY
The Hilgard Pin™ is the culmination of 20 years of research and development, so you can tow with confidence.
We're convinced you'll enjoy the Hilgard Pin™. In fact, our team guarantees it, offering a Full Lifetime Warranty for Ti models and a Full 3-Year Warranty for SS models! If your Hilgard Pin™ ever fails for any reason, we will replace it at no charge. No fine print. No exceptions. No receipt. No "to the original owner only." No shipping & handling. You return it, we replace it. End of story.
At the jobsite, in the mountains or at the lake, we hope you share our confidence and pride in Hilgard Pin™, knowing the best is securing your prized possessions. Hilgard Pin™ - made in America, right in Manhattan, Montana.